“How Was Your Day?” - Respectful Workplace
Getting Real About Bias, Inclusion, Harassment and Bullying
“How was your day?” is a standard question posed at the end of the work day. Rather than a stock employee response, the “How Was Your Day?” podcast uses powerful scenarios to shed light on some often-avoided workplace topics.
The podcast is divided into four chapters: Introduction and Bias, Diversity & Inclusion, Harassment and Bullying. You can listen to them all in one session, or listen to one or two chapters at a time. A wide range of stories and examples make the podcast extremely relatable and relevant to all types of listeners.
The podcast covers:
- Unconscious bias – what it is and how to overcome it
- Diversity versus Inclusion
- How turning off our “Rebuttal Brain” helps us listen to different ideas and opinions
- Practical ways to build inclusion, including using the W.E.T. test
- An explanation of hostile work environment harassment
- Control tactics of bullies and what to do about them